Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a "Grey" day

T.R. Knight has asked to be released from his contract with "Grey's Anatomy." The actor, who plays Dr. George O'Malley, has asked to leave the ABC medical drama because he is unhappy with his storyline, the person said. Knight has three years left on his contract and the network has indicated they will release him, said the insider, who could not be identified because they were not authorized to discuss negotiation details.

ISF: "Oh, boo woo. Woe is me. I'm unhappy that I'm making only $125,000 an episode doing a story I don't even like. I know I signed a contract, but it's not legally binding, right? I want to star in movies like my friend Katherine Heigl. However, since I came out a couple of years ago, I'll probably be typecast as gay and never get a "real" film role other than some cheesy independent gay film or alongside Anne Hathaway as the "gay friend." But that would be better than my making $125,000 an episode doing a story that makes me -- sob! -- unhappy..."

No comments: