Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making the irreconcilable reconcilable

THIS JUST IN: Pamela Anderson has reconciled with her third husband just three days after filing for divorce to end their two-month marriage. In a divorce petition filed on Friday in Los Angeles, Anderson, 40, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakdown of her marriage to Rick Salomon--best known for being a part of Paris Hilton's sex tape. But on Monday, Anderson wrote in her website diary: "We're working things out."

Pamela continued, "I didn't want to be rash or anything. Some people get married right away like it totally means nothing. I wasn't like that with my first marriage. Or my second. And I'm not going to be like that with my third, fourth, or fifth. Besides, Rick and I haven't gotten OUR sex tape out on the Internet..."

No comments: