Monday, December 17, 2007

Paris Helps Protect the Environment

Paris Hilton is making a personal contribution to protecting the environment. "I changed all the light bulbs to energy-safe light bulbs and I'm buying a hybrid car right now," the 26-year-old celebrity heiress said Wednesday.

Translation: "I had my servants change all the light bulbs to energy-safe light bulbs and my daddy is buying me a hybrid car right now."

Hilton told reporters she's looking for a boyfriend and knows exactly what qualities Mr. Right should possess. "Right now I'm single but I am looking for a nice boy," she said. "He should be funny, smart and loyal."

Translation: "Right now I'm single but I am looking for a hot stud," she said. "He should be hung like a horse, not afraid to be filmed during sex, and be able to fuck me into next week."

No comments: